Thursday, March 11, 2010

No!....Allow "Me"

...Today Au got onto Hunter for running in the house. He was VERY upset and ran into Easton's room. I went in to check on him and apologized for him not being able to run indoors. I said "I'm sorry love, but you're not allowed"!...


I don't have kids but there were a few times when I was one and I can remember hearing that "I wasn't allowed" something or to do something and I just thought it was the end of everything. Au will always ask to go outside--it's got to be a kid thing 'cause the only reason I like the outdoors is because it creates an indoors! Sometimes she isn't allowed to go outside and when she hears that she's not, she's quite upset.



I would laugh a little because of the fact that she was very angry that she couldn't go outside when she has tons of toys and a cute little brother to play with. I guess she just REALLY loves being outside. And I guess Hunter REALLY wanted to run around even when he could play with any of East's toys or Easton! But when I told Hunter that he wasn't allowed to do something I thought of how recently I was told that I'm not allowed to do something. And it's funny because I wasn't "laughing a little" I wasn't laughing at all. Do I have other options?....Sure. Do I want any of those?....No! I guess I REALLY want this.

BUT......I'm not allowed :/

No comments:

Post a Comment