Saturday, November 21, 2009

Life is short; Eat dessert first!


Today I picked up a friend's sister and we both hung out till he got into town. After a good lunch, a great movie and just doin' nothin' we decided to go to Wal-Mart for some ice cream :)....



I scan the freezers looking at the different brands of pint sizes when I see it!....Starbucks ice cream! I never knew they had ice cream. I mean, it makes sense--coffee flavored ice cream exists so why shouldn't a popular coffee place sell ice cream. Heck!....I probably wouldn't be surprised if they sold.........Cereal!! .....well......maybe not cereal...



Needless to say it's delicious and I discovered how much a pint really was and haven't finished it all yet. Guess that means I get to have a little goodness later on aswell :)

1 comment:

  1. Eat dessert first .... I know we don't so sit down restaraunts a lot ... but when we do, PC orders his dessert first every time. I guess the waiters/waitresses aren't used to that, cause they look at him like he's crazy and ask if he's serious :)

    ReplyDelete