Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Speed Bumps


The other morning I woke up thinking--something I don't recommend to anyone. Something a friend had said to me was sticking out and made me think. As cliche as it sounds--& it really is-- there are bumps on the road of life.... There!....I said it.

Right now...there are a few bumps. I know where I'm going--kind of lol and I wanna get there, but it seems like I can't all because of these stinkin' speed bumps. Then it hit me. Speed bumps aren't made to force you off the road they're made to just slow you down in certain areas. Sure they're a hassle, they're an interruption and they're pretty frustrating but they're not stop signs! I thought I'd stopped when really, I'm just slowing down to prepare for whatever I'm about to drive over to get to where I'm going...

No comments:

Post a Comment